Make Your Rental Properties FUN Again!
STOP Your Painful Process of Finding A New Tenant!
- NO More Painful Phone Calls!
- NO More Appointments!
- NO More NO-Shows!
- NO More Headaches of Processing Applications!
- NO More Fair Housing Worries!
No Credit Card Needed!
You Pay Only AFTER It’s Rented!
- You Get To Place Your Rental Into Vista’s Effective Marketing System
- All of Your Phone Calls Answered by Our Professionally Trained Staff
- Vista will handle All Showings-Appointments for You
- Vista will process each application submitted using our proven 6 point scoring matrix.
- Professional recommended approved applications are submitted for your approval.
- Upon approval, all of your new tenant application documents are forwarded to you.
- You schedule your appointment with your new tenant to sign your lease agreement.
- VISTA’s Tenant Finder Service™ can handle all of this and a lot more, everything from A to Z on your next Turnover
Message From Attorney Harry Borders
- Once you submit your Tenant Finder Service™ Online Application, You can immediately “Kick Back” and get on with your life, doing what you want every day. You can choose right now to have all of those Tenant Turnover time consuming, painful and frustrating tasks “Done For You” with Vista’s Tenant Finder Service™.
- No more painful and interrupting phone calls during all hours of the day and night.
- Never again will you “drop everything right now” to go meet someone who wants to see your rental… and they never show up.
- No more paying for advertising anywhere! STOP IT NOW
- Get Your Vacant Rented BEFORE Your Current Tenant Moves Out or Before You Get Your Rehab Completed! WOW! This is huge! Allows you to focus on what you do best… find deals and quick, efficient rehab. No need to switch hats from contractor to landlord during your rehab.
- Proper Paperwork – legal and proper. No worries about compliance with Fair Housing etc. Office Depot rental application and leases do not work in your State, promise.
- Fair Housing Concerns – did you know HUD and Fair Housing has “mystery shoppers” who call you inquiring about your rental and they also will make an appointment to meet you and view your rental. These “mystery shoppers” get rewarded for documenting violations. They record ALL of your conversations without your knowledge because Kentucky is a one-party consent State. All of our staff are required to attend and pass an in-depth Fair Housing Training Workshop. Now You can eliminate this sleeping time-bomb that you know you could easily screw up… remember, they record everything you say.
- You get to take advantage of Vista’s decades of experience having processes THOUSANDS of rental applications along with a 5 Star program in marketing rental properties.
- You get to immediately tap into our huge database list of prospective good tenants looking for your home. Our staff stays in touch with every prospect helping them find a rental home or apartment that fits exactly what they are searching for.
For example, many times a Tenant Finder Home is immediately rented BEFORE it makes it to our website because a pre-qualified prospect is waiting and ready to rent exactly what your homes offers.
- You get to “shadow” our experts during this entire process. Just like on the job training, you will get the inside scoop on how to do it yourself if you choose. This is priceless. Decades of experience and training for your next vacancy.
- NO CASH OUT OF YOUR POCKET to Get Started Now! Just like you, Mike has been there and done that too. He understands exactly what it is like with your tenant turnover. It costs money out of your pocket and it sure is a breath of fresh air to access Tenant Finder Service™ with no upfront fees.
- You Pay ONLY AFTER Your Vacant Unit is Rented.
- Once you complete your online Tenant Finder Service Application, you get to continue on with your life. Vista takes care of ALL of those time consuming and painful tasks involved with finding a new great tenant
- Tenant Finder Service™: Each application submitted for your rental unit shall be processed within 24 hours during business hours.the same business day are approved, copies of completed application are forwarded to you. You handle all of your paperwork involved with signing rental agreement, move in, keys etc.
- You get to continue with your life, without interruption
- Your Property Will Be Featured as a Tenant Finder Home on Vista’s POWERFUL www.VistaKy.com website!
- Get Immediate Website Exposure to THOUSANDS waiting for Vista to find their next home. Yours will fit one of these folks.
- Our Staff will personally call every prospect who wants to rent a home like yours
- Immediate Text Message Update to all prospective tenants in our huge database describing your rental .
- All Showings Are Done For You! Vista’s custom and trademarked appointment and showing system actually pre-screens or pre-qualifies your applicants BEFORE they see your rental. Very Powerful, Time Saving and Cuts through the b.s. fast.
- Vista will process your Applications on a first in, first processed system, using our proven 6 point Scoring Matrix. This allows you to make the final decision on approving or not approving an application. (Tenant pays for all application fees)
- ENTER CODE
Check Out Additional Tenant Finder Services:
DONE FOR YOU Get Started Service
Take all PHOTOS, 159 Point “Rent Ready Certification Inspection” and certification: Interior and Exterior photos will be used for marketing and your move in inspection photos. Photos will be taken by Vista’s professionally training staff – Only $49, Pay Nothing Up Front, Pay AFTER Rented
Signing Rental Agreement and Move In Process Service
Pay Nothing Now!
You Pay Only AFTER Your Unit is Rented
Complete The Simple Online Form
Upload Your Rent Ready Move In Photos
Mike Butler began his real estate investing career while working his full time job as an undercover police detective in Louisville, Kentucky. Mike built a huge rental portfolio in a very short period of time, buying almost 100 rental houses annually for several years.
Money Magazine featured Mike Butler in their article “Can Real Estate Make You Rich?”
Mike Butler authored #1 Best Seller Business Book on Amazon “Landlording on Auto-Pilot” and it is still selling like gangbusters. A must have for every real estate investor’s library.
Mike Butler has a unique skill to create systems for real estate investing. Faster, cheaper, and more efficient. Now you get to experience these proven systems for your business.
What Kentucky’s Fair Housing Law Means
(Federal Fair Housing Laws Affect ALL 50 States, not just Kentucky)
Rights & Responsibilities of Property Managers, Owners & Housing Customers Under Kentucky’s Civil Rights Act
Kentucky’s Fair Housing Law forbids discrimination in housing because of a person’s color, religion, race, sex, national origin, familial status or disability.
It is unlawful for a real estate operator , broker, or sales agent:
–To refuse to sell rent, lease or exchange real property for discriminatory reasons –To refuse to receive or transmit good faith offers to purchase or rent –T o deny any services or facilities relating to real property transactions –To represent that real property is not available for inspection, sale or rental when in tact it is –To retain a listing with the understanding that the seller plans to discriminate –To discriminate in the terms or conditions of sale or rental
It is unlawful to coerce, Intimidate, threaten, or Interfere with any person In the exercise or enjoyment of any housing rights.
It is unlawful for a financial Institution:
–To discriminate In the granting, rates, terms, conditions or services of financial assistance In real estate transactions
–To discriminate in the making or purchasing of loans.
It is unlawful for a real estate operator or a financial Institution:
–To engage in the tactics and practices of panic-selling; to represent that the racial composition of a neighborhood is going to change or that property values will lower; or make similar false and misleading statements.
It is unlawful for an Insurance agent:
–To discriminate in terms, conditions or privileges of insurance against hazards to a housing accommodation
It is unlawful for a multiple Listing service/real estate organization:
–To deny access or restrict membership or participation for discriminatory reasons
What housing is covered?
All real property, (home, apartments, lots, etc.) rented or sold, whether by or through a real estate broker, sales agent or operator, or directly by the owner.
–The rental of an owner occupied duplex or one room in a private home; the sale of property without help from a real estate dealer and without public advertising; and rental of church-owned housing to the extent of giving preference to those of that religion
–Refusal to rent on the basis of sex if:
A single sex dormitory: the landlord chooses not to rent to unmarried couples; or the landlord rents fewer than 10 Units or to fewer than 10 persons in an owner-occupied facility: it can be demonstrated that gender-based exclusions are necessary for reasons of personal modesty or privacy –Refusal to rent on the basis of familial status if: Housing is intended for or occupied by occupants 62 years of age or older 80 percent of all units in a facility have occupants 55 years of age or older and special services for older persons are provided
Who is covered?
. Real Estate Operators, Brokers and Agents
. Savings & Loan Associations, Mortgage Lenders, Banks, or Other Financial Institutions
. Apartment House Agents
. Rental Agents
. Builders, Contractors and Developers
. Owners of Building Lots
. Advertising Media
. Home – owners advertising and selling their own home
• Multiple Listing Services/Real Estate Related Organizations
• Insurers and Agents
Kentucky Commission on Human Rights
Receives complaints which must be filed within one year of the alleged discrimination
Investigates the complaints and determines whether discrimination has occurred.
Attempts to eliminate discriminatory acts through conference, persuasion and conciliation.
Enters into conciliation agreements which are enforceable in court.
Holds public hearings on complaints where discrimination has occurred if conciliation attempts fail.
Issues court-enforceable cease and desist and affirmative action orders.
Awards damages for embarrassment and humiliation when appropriate.
Assesses civil penalties when appropriate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or familial status
1. Contact the offices of the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights, Heyburn Building, Suite 700, 332 W. Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 595-4024 or toll free 1-800-292-5566; or TDD Line (502) 595-40840 Kentucky Relay Services 800-648-6056 (TTY/TTD).
2 Record your experiences. Write down names of individuals involved, all significant conversation, and any incidents that might indicate discrimination.
3. Keep copies of advertisements, letters, notes or other relevant information.
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Our website does not warrant any of the materials on this web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.